Wednesday, September 21, 2005

(Broken) Family on Blast &

hey all.

Back from a family holiday at Noosaville - 6 days. Very good timing, considering the last term was fatigue-ridden at very least.

The resort would be considered excellent in my opinion. It in itself was a concentration of two-storey villas onlooking any one of the three pools/saunas/spas that the paths curved around. everything was in amongst shade and there were bright green palms everywhere.
Slightly irritating bu bearable nonetheless were was my brother (12) and his mate that we'll call "Bogan" for now. (suffice to say the little shit wore nothing but footy jerseys the week and had a giant mullet and sideburns).

It was a wholly relaxing experience, and Jess came us all for the week, giving me something to do all the time. I loved it.

I also managed to grab some slick looking billabong shorts and a pair of havaianas thongs with the brazilian flag all over them. These grabbed my eye as they were colourful and Brazil isnt a bad place at all - such things as dancing, Capoeira, and Sepultura coming from it.



Mum, the champion, has also lent me money to pay off Schoolies- the annual migration of 17 year olds to the coast to get drunk and fuck like rabbits. (relax after the 12 years of schooling) so it appears im pretty much set.

In more personally significant news - my one year anniversary with Jess is tomorrow :)

have fun kids, drink up and say hi to your grandma for me - Dave

2 Comments:

At 27/9/05 4:35 PM, Blogger Hector Drone said...

Hey Dave - always nice to hear from you. Sounds like you had a pretty good time...
Hey, on year anniversary, wow! I wish you both guys all the best. You totally deserve it.
As for your post school fuck & party on the beach, well, just get yourself lots of condoms and some hangover pills...
All the best

 
At 28/9/05 6:55 PM, Blogger Dave said...

haha, cheers hector.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home