Wednesday, May 04, 2005

how do i put this?

goddamn music. the shit seems to be like a fine wine - the older the better.

i like kyuss. these dudes fuckin rock. check the songs 'odyssey', 'asteroid' and 'thumb' (off the top of my head). ive been listening to the two albums 'Blues for the Red Sun' and 'Welcome to Sky Valley' and they both fuckin rock. if i find this stuff in a music store, for fucks sake make me buy it. and two of their members became part of the (pre-Lullabies) QOTSA. how cool is that?

only thing i got stuck in my head at the moment is a quote from lock, stock and two smokin' barrels - "also, i think knives are good. big FUCK OFF shiny ones....guns for show, knives for a pro."

i'd like you all who havent experienced a proper videogame to go out, buy yourself a PS2 and a copy of Grand Theft Auto:San Andreas. attention game developers. this game has a STORYLINE and whats more, IT MAKES SENSE. do as they do, and i might buy your games. (on a side note - Reflections made a mistake making Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition - it's hollow, very unrealistic and only makes it worth a quick squiz. for fuck's sake, dont buy it)

enough randomness for now.

i'll be off to Canberra for a modern history trip. god i wish it will snow there. ive never seen the stuff. anyho readers, all the best whilst im gone. I'll miss you Jess.

S. i will reply as soon as i get back, i havent forgotten.

4 Comments:

At 5/5/05 12:00 AM, Blogger Hector Drone said...

cool
I have no idea what Canberra is but I hope you have a great time...
do you mean you have never seen... snow? Bloody hell!!! You should listen to some music from Iceland. That should give you the picture... :-)
Kyuss rocked big time. chriss Goss, their producer is a genius [check also his band, Masters Of Reality - Lanegan, Oliveri and Homme were members once]
Guy Ritchie is a great director. but don't get too obsessed with blades...
I had my eyes on san Andreas for so long, I should get the bloody thing... :-) But I have the soundtrack, hahaha

 
At 5/5/05 11:51 AM, Blogger Dave said...

seriously, that game has THE BEST storyline of any game ive ever played. and ive prolly played around 400 games, so theres a lot to top there. coming close behind that would be a PSOne title "Front Mission 3" if you see it, get it. both of them. yeah, the soundtrack is awesome, 'specially considering you can choose which radio station you want to listen to when you get in a vehicle.

Canberra is Australia's capital city, it's a little way away from Sydney.

 
At 5/5/05 3:09 PM, Blogger soap said...

I kinda hope you don't manage to see the snow. It's an amazing thing to be able to say NEVER about sth like that. Doesn't everyone have a never story that knocks people's socks off whenever it's told? I've never ridden a motorcycle, I've never gone to the movies alone, I've never eaten oysters (raw or cooked), I've never had an o. These are just examples. Make a post about it, and I'll tell you mine.

Meanwhile, have a good trip.

 
At 8/5/05 10:42 PM, Blogger Dave said...

back now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home