Thursday, February 17, 2005

Consequences

Well hmmm.


Seems ive got to live with being a cunt now. my honestly, which can also be cruel...has in my eyes had some bad effects.

take for instance the issue of trust. it seems atm, that the only person im able to confide in with the knowledge that im going to recieve the same amount of trust back is 'J'
those of you who dont trust me enough to tell me trivial things nowday, tell me why. is it cos im am a cunt? cos you think ill tell 'J'? what?

do you just regard me as a piece of shit because i dont hit you when you pay me out? cos i have the self control to restrain myself almost all the time? do you think im a 'pussy' cos of this?

does it all stem from the fact that i lost a fight to a wanker to solve some problems - even though i knew i was gonna lose face? huh? do you just regard me as below you cos of this?

id like to know why.

(tara, liz and anyone else who has a grudge against me - this isnt an indication to tell me how much you dont like me, its asking specific questions)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home